The Next Brave Gokin should be...

Posted by Warrhead 

Wha?

[hk.myblog.yahoo.com]

Hmm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 12:39PM by Runaphen.
Attachments:
open | download - ap_2009051304180080.jpg (34.1 KB)
Gardion and... Getter Dragon? Or is it the one from Hien? Apocrypha Dash maybe?
Neo Getter, I think.
Oh snap. I forgot all about Neo Getter.
Looks like either Ken Ishikawa's Getter Go or NeoGetter 1, 2, and 3.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 03:56PM by glane21.
SWEET!!!

}D
Is that Nanoha or Saber from Fate/Stay Night?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
A new Gordian toy would be unbelievably cool... I kept waiting for Bandai to make it an SOC using the Baikanfu as a jumping off point, similar to how the vintage Baikanfu is based on the Gordian design/toy.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
MattAlt (Admin)
The big difference being, Baikanfu actually looks cool in the anime, while Gordian...well... don't. :)
I'd like to see Granzort. The three main robots, there super upgrades and even the villain robots.

Hold onto your hats, Orguss fans.

And is that a TV version Galient? Hard to tell...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2009 10:40AM by Runaphen.
Attachments:
open | download - ap_2009051801431jiug.jpg (48.5 KB)
Ahhh... CM's doing an Orgroid? Tempting, but I've only just finished my TT Orguss collection, so I'm *mostly* immune. :P
Hell, that might get me back into gokin collecting again!

More serious than thou
Anonymous User
whats in the bottom middle?
Anavel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats in the bottom middle?

Looks like Dagwon to me.
AT first I'm wonder why they're doing Galient again but then I realized that what was done previously was the OVA main mecha so this could be the TV series transformable one. I REALLY would go apeshit if they did a Promaxis though.

I'm excited for Orguss too. Oh please don't cost $200.

Oh man. I totally want a Fire Dagwon. All of his parts are awesome.

[www.youtube.com]
Updated yet again. Not sure what the new bot is... Maybe one of those mechs from Martian Successor Nabisco? I dunno

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 09:19AM by Runaphen.
Attachments:
open | download - 01.jpg (64.7 KB)
And updated again... with this much stuff I almost feel CM's is joking around with us.

Runaphen: I'm 95% sure it's the Aestivalis from Martian Successor Nadesico

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 12:08PM by Hellequin.
Attachments:
open | download - MoarCMs.jpg (67 KB)
I'm starting to think it's going to be a voting campaign for what the next one should be.
Hellequin Wrote:
> And updated again... with this much stuff I almost
> feel CM's is joking around with us.

Jeeze o' flip. Are they gonna add a third row next?

> Runaphen: I'm 95% sure it's the Aestivalis from
> Martian Successor Nadesico

Cools. Thanks for the verify.

Chirico Cuvie Wrote:
> I'm starting to think it's going to be a voting
> campaign for what the next one should be.

I was wondering if that was the case. Or maybe just one or two are planned Brave Gokins and the rest will be cheapy-shitty PVC figures. All those bots would probably be two to three years worth of Brave Gokin releases and I can't imagine any company would like to shackle themselves like that. You're probably right.
Well, the Galient I would imagine having to be a Brave, since they've already done a Sunrise PVC version. If the Orguss is anything like their Mospeada "brave" figures ... urgh. Well, hopefully it wont be.

The Aestivalis is such a niche item I can't imagine it being anything other than a Brave Gokin. That seems to be the order of the day for CM's; odd figures that you wouldn't expect them to do, hah!

Char's. . . Linebarrel. . . thing.

[hk.myblog.yahoo.com]
Holy crap. CM's is busy.
If they don't slow down they're going to run out of robots.

Actually, I hope they don't slow down. This is pretty awesome.
Wow, Baratak is particularly nice.

More serious than thou
I . . . am compelled to repeat myself. Holy crap.
Sanjeev (Admin)
fujikuro Wrote:
> Wow, Baratak is particularly nice.

I agree...I mean, I'd rather have the vintage, but this sure looks nice.

Heh...it'll probably cost the same as the vintage anyway! ;)
[i307.photobucket.com]

Package A: Neo Getter #1 and #2
Package A: Neo Getter #1 and #3

geez what the fuck is this?
Those look amazing, but why must they be so damn expensive? And, it looks like they'll be selling the Getters as two packs. Getter 1 with 2 and 1 with 3. Kinda lame that you have to have two Getter 1s to have the whole team.
I'm actually glad they are making some great stuff that I don't care to own. After last year CM's has got quite a bit out of me, the only thing out of this lot that I'd possibly pick up is the Orguss, depending on the cost.

The Mospeada characters sans armor are nice, but I gave up getting the other bikes since they kept increasing in price every iteration. I do applaud their dedication to the brand though, they seem to be going all the way with it. All that's left is Jim's truck, and doing some Inbit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 01:44PM by Chirico Cuvie.
I just noticed, it looks like they're going to try again with Dancougar Nova. He seems to be missing the support mech though. I wonder if it'll still cost $300? Sometimes I wish they'd just sell some of these sets separately. I don't want to have to get a Getter 1 in order to get a Getter 2. I don't want to have to get Fire Dagwon if I only want Powered Dagwon.
Interesting... Baratak looks cool (I'd really like to get the Gakeen figure eventually), as does the Orguss guy.. somehow the Gordian looks really ...er... well, UGLY tho.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Gordian has always been a unique take on the combining robot idea. I'm just amazed Bandai didn't do it with the excellent Baikanfu design they did. It seemed like a no-brainer to use that R&D to go ahead and apply it to Gordian as well.

The CM's take on it is actually pretty retro, I just hope they make the chrome parts like the old Godaikin.

That Orguss looks like it may be on the small side, probably closer to 1/60 scale like the middle tier of the TT line.

Sadly, still no Spartas or Galvion.
Isn't there some kind of global recession going on right now? Is this like the next five years of their lineup or something?
Loving Gordian and Dagwon. Pass on Gaiking. The Most Wanted set looks nicer. And Baratak DOES look awesome. Damn you CMs! Making awesome stuff when money scarce!
Yowza. Looks like TV version Galient is ready to go...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 05:02PM by Runaphen.
Attachments:
open | download - 062.jpg (182.5 KB)
Anonymous User
Did you guys notice how big Dancouga Nova's head is? Man, I wonder how tall the combined form is. That said, I thought this project was cancelled! I'm so glad they revived it! My only wish is they re-design the feet a bit so the kibbles don't stand out (e.g. portruding fists).

Dancouga aside, the rest of the robots look kewl - I'm looking forward to Orguss, Gordion & Firedagwon. I'm also beginning to see some trend in their design. I'm surprised they opted for the old-school 70s/80s look for Gordion. I wish they'd update the design like Bandai's over-engineered Baikanfu, but I guess I'm still extremely happy this even made it as a toy. I never got to own Gordion (The Godaikins were too expensive and I hated Taiwanese bootlegs as a kid), although I did have the vintage DX Baikanfu.
I really love the retro look for Gordian. Baikanfu needed the update to make it look more like the anime.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer