[RUMBLE] MoreSpeeda!

Posted by MattAlt 
Armo Diver and Armo Fighter are not flavors

you don't call three scoops of ice cream a flavor

that's a serving suggestion
Doy, Sanjeev. Doy. The Legioss comes in Cherry, Green Apple, and Berry Blue.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Sanjeev (Admin)
Fuck you all. I want Grape Drink.
You can only get that from the Inbit.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
[www.fg-site.net]

it's a mospeada
Anonymous User
Yaco got his hands on something interesting.

[wildcats.pupui.jp]
Yeah the VF-17 is great.
Recast!

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Welly-welly-welly-well...

So any cunning linguists figure out what the deal is with this "Masterpiece" VR-038?
That's just the Beagle prototype Bartley. The fans on MW noted it went to a good home after Beagle sold off some of their stuff.
MattAlt (Admin)
These were taken at Yaco's annual year-end party. Everyone brings various goodies to show off. He's friends with T-Rex, the guys who do the actual sculpting/prototyping for Yamato and other toy companies. This is the same prototype displayed at WF 2009 and it's probably theirs.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Ah...so we're still not getting one, huh? :P
Face it, guys. It's the fiddly CM's Bartley or bust! :D
Sanjeev (Admin)
...Unless someone's willing to do a LOT of kit-bashing on an existing Beagle!
Sanjeev (Admin)
Goddamn, that's sexy...

Too bad it ain't a toy... :/
Amen Reverend....you know despite the flurry of Mospeada stuff the last few years nothing had hit my pleasure button as hard as the original Gakken Legioss...Man I wish someone would just make a decent toy...I don't want a transforming model...I still haven't tracked down the Blue Legioss to complete my set...I really need to do that...
Sanjeev (Admin)
Amen...

So tragic that none of the toy-makers could even come close to getting it *right*.

Ugh.
So, I take it the Aoshima ones aren't worth the effort then? I know I've heard of them being scratched up in the box, but that's bearable. Were those really so bad?
Sanjeev (Admin)
I've heard horror stories from people FAR more forgiving than I. Hell, I've *seen* the crumbled plastic...

The Aoshima ones were only marginally better than the Toynami ones...
The Aoshima ones use the same molds as the Toynamis, AFAIK. In both cases the Treads are fine.
The Aoshima ones use updated molds which were supposedly designed to fix some flaws, not that I could tell. I have all six Legioss and Treads and while the Treads are fine the Legioss' have worse QC then some bootlegs. It still looks great in combined fighter mode but that's just mainly due to the Treads being huge. I'm glad I bought them and when their all stickered up they look pretty nice as long as you don't look to close lol.
Anonymous User
Ah, the elusive vintage Tread. Probably wasn't cheap for one in that good a condition.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer