[SOC IT TO ME] Walker Galliar

Posted by MattAlt 
MattAlt (Admin)
Thar she blows:

[www.noda-ya.com]

SOC Walker Galliar, due out in December! I'm sure the mags will have pics shortly...
NIce but do you know where that leaves Ideon?
Walker Galliar is taller than Xabungle, so I would guess the SOC will be bigger if they're trying to keep it in scale with the Xabungle.

More mecha toys is always more gooder, but I'm kinda bummed. I was looking forward to that 1,400 yen Chara Wheels version.
MattAlt (Admin)
NIce but do you know where that leaves Ideon?

In the dust.

Ha ha. I'm sure it won't affect the SOC Ideon one way or the other.

All I know is, I'm lighting sticks of incense at the altar of the toy gods, praying that Galliar comes packaged with one or more of the dorky sub-character Walker Machines.
Anonymous User
Awesome, I am defineitly looking foward to this, as one of the people that actually enjoyed the soc xabungle
mcfitch (Admin)
I really dig the Xabungle, and am looking forward to this as well. I'll also laugh at the cries of "But why no Daimos?", and all the other bitching about SOC selection. Insert "X" shouldn't be in this line of toy rant and watch me laugh my ass off.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
mcfitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really dig the Xabungle, and am looking forward
> to this as well. I'll also laugh at the cries of
> "But why no Daimos?", and all the other bitching
> about SOC selection. Insert "X" shouldn't be in
> this line of toy rant and watch me laugh my ass
> off.

Okay: "But why no Daimos?" :)

Best,
--Ken-A
mcfitch (Admin)
Hahahahahahhaha. Okay Ken, thanks for playing along.
-Mason

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Walker Galliar does not belong in the SOC line. Why didn't they make another Mazinger instead?
mcfitch (Admin)
Oh keep it coming. Where's Sanjeev when you need him.
-Mason

Anonymous User
pic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2006 11:01AM by Anavel.
Attachments:
open | download - owg.jpg (76.3 KB)
Oh. Oh my yes.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

...my wallet cries...

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
Looking forward to another round of comparisons with the good ol' Clover DX!
i would imagine the iron gear is not too far off....
that would be a cool one, even though the clover DX version is a pretty good rendition.
cohiba Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i would imagine the iron gear is not too far
> off....
> that would be a cool one, even though the clover
> DX version is a pretty good rendition.
>
But it couldn't be in scale with the Xabungle and Walker Galiar without being verrrry BIG and verrrrry expensive... :(

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
It would probably be a little larger than the usual SOC with small-scale Galliar and Xbungle toys included.
A full-henkei Iron Gear that can pose its legs would be da bomb.
Irongear should be in scale with Gunbuster and Ideon, which should be in scale with each other :X

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH

Whyever would you say such a hurtful thing? Do you hate Ideon and Irongear, wishing to relegate them to 6" and 7.5" sizes when they could be--should be--so much more? Or do you wish instead that the Gunbuster SOC was twice as tall, pricing countless souls out of Top o Nerae! goodness?

Sigh .. I am really not into Xabungle.

I don't really want to miss two SOCs (Xabungle and now this). There are still plenty of 70s super robot that needs the SOC treatment (Daimos, Daltanias, Dangard Ace ...). Please get to those first.
Heh... at this point I'm already going to miss out on all the new SOC's coming out. Yet another one I just won't be buying. Luckily there's Ebay for that few years later purchase...

?

Attachments:
open | download - 26_07_2.JPG (188.8 KB)
I want that Black..is that Souchaku Henshin series?
Leopardon is alot smaller than I thought it be, given that it's the same size as the SOV Spiderman.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
The KR Black is indeed from the Souchaku Henshin line, and it looks sweet! Hopefully, that means they do a Shadowmoon as well. As for the Leopardon, I'm okay with it being the same size as a Soul of Sofubi figure. They're a good size, and I think the Battle Fever was about the same size was it not?

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
>Hopefully, that means they do a Shadowmoon

They are, and a KR Black RX. Also two bikes will be made for them.

I keep wondering how Bandai will pull off a Sochaku Henshin Riderman... swap out heads?
The KR Black will have a head swap, so that the human head will look more normal. I saw a pic of it but I don't have it.

I'm digging the chogokin love. But my screen is too small to read the text under Leopaldon's head where it shows a tab in the back. What does that say? Why does he have a tabbed head? Where can I buy tabs to retrofit al of my other SOCs?

And the hide-away stand? That's hot-hot-hot, baby.

>Leopaldon's head where it shows a tab in the back. What does that say? Why does he have a tabbed head?

Text says it's a 'new gimmick'. Button behind head fires something off... propably the horns/antennae.
The horns were a "CUTTAH!" in the show. So that's probably what they're going for with the toy.

[www.toysdaily.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2006 07:55AM by Runaphen.
Attachments:
open | download - 24yxso7.jpg (149.7 KB)
That looks niiiice and from the left of the pic you can see that it will go great with Xaby.
[goes all drooly...]

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net

[www.toysdaily.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2006 10:47AM by Runaphen.
Attachments:
open | download - 25f0k5s.jpg (176.8 KB)
NICE! Is that image on the bottom the freebie bot like the one that they packaged with Xabungle?
What's the gaint banana about?

Other then that it looks cool, the extra bot is cooler then brockary as well.
Zinc Panic clued me in - the extra bot is the Dran

It doesn't appear to have been in the old model kit line.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Sanjeev (Admin)
Y'know, I've never known much about Xabungle...other than the old diecasts at Mr. Big's back in the day...I always passed 'cause the design never did anything for me. Similarly, I passed on the SoC. This thing, however, looks real neat...that Dran, too!

I'm really hoping these are popular so that it prompts Bandai to make an Irongear. A big one, too....not small...no, no, no. I adore my Clover DX, but an SoC would probably have more diecast and some articulation...even if decidedly less "Soul"...

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer