Medicom's KORE JA NAI ROBO

Posted by MattAlt 
MattAlt (Admin)
Kore Ja Nai ("This-isn't-the-one-I-wanted") Robo rocks.

Really, really rocks.

Just take my word for it.

Did I mention these rock?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2009 08:01PM by MattAlt.
Attachments:
open | download - DSC01705.JPG (381.9 KB)
open | download - DSC01704.JPG (373 KB)
open | download - DSC01702.JPG (374.8 KB)
Awesome! Can we see the box art, too, please?
MattAlt (Admin)
No.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2009 08:02PM by MattAlt.
Attachments:
open | download - DSC01706.jpg (361.4 KB)
That's not the picture I wanted.
MattAlt (Admin)
And here's the background story you never asked for, courtesy the Kore Ja Nai Robo official homepage:

'The year is 200x. The world is overflowing with products. Filled with a veritable flood of new movies, shows, comic books, and toys. Too much to even catalog, let alone own. Set against this backdrop are numerous cases of children asking for presents from uncomprehending parents who mistakenly purchase the wrong items. At the peak of the incident during Christmastime, the cries of "this isn't what I wanted!" reverberate through the skies of Earth.'
Those are brilliant, they took their time though.
cae
> they took their time though.

You don't just "crank out" a toy this complex in a few days, you know.

---------------------------------
hassenpfeffer
Sanjeev (Admin)
So...uh, where could I pick one of these guys up??? I really liked the grey and black badguy-lookin' dood!

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
MattAlt (Admin)
Actually, they've been out for a few months now. The designers even did a signing party at the Zakka store in NYC in December, which I'm sorry I missed. In any event the toys are available from the usual sources...

[www.hlj.com]
[www.hlj.com]

etc.
MattAlt (Admin)

....these would make such kick ass jumbos.....
MattAlt (Admin)
For Roger:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2006 07:54PM by MattAlt.
Attachments:
open | download - korejyanai.jpg (77.9 KB)
> The designers even did a signing party at the
> Zakka store in NYC in December, which I'm sorry I
> missed.

Aw, man! I wish I'd known.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Sanjeev (Admin)
Haahahaha! "1/144 Scale"!? That's great! And the box in general art really is fantastic!!

I knew these were supposed to be coming out around Christmas time, but I just couldn't find 'em....now, I realize that I had been googling "kore ja nai robo", which yields little more than Zipa's article. ...Then again, "korejanai robo" yields just HLJ...but that's good enough for me!

Thanks, Matt!

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
You missed this, too:

[toyboxst.inwards.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Damnit...musta spaced the very first friggin post! Ugh. Oh well, at least I know where to get 'em...just in time to ruin...uh...Valentine's day?

--
Sanjeev

-Nekrodave
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer