Let’s cut to the chase: Marmit is making VOTOMS toys! Here’s what we know…
- They will be 2.5″ to 3″ tall, making them roughly 1/60 scale.
- They will have die-cast metal in them.
- The first series will be released in December, and will include the Standard Scopedog, Red Shoulder Scopedog, Konin’s Scopedog, and the #5 Scopedog.
- The second series will include the Diving Beetle and Berserga Type 64.
- The third series will include the Standard Tortoise.
- Other ATs in the mix will include Chirico’s Red Shoulder Custom Scopedog, the Marshydog, the Snapping Turtle, the Standard Turtle, the Standard Tortoise Mark 2 (complete with missile launchers) and the Strikedog.
- Japanese retail price will range from 1600 yen to 2200 yen.
- It’s possible that Diamond may distribute these in the US, but nothing is official yet.
Please note that all of the items pictured are prototypes, and that the final product may vary. A special thanks goes out to Marmit and the enigmatic Mr. Facets for the scoop on these. Keep watching the Rumble for updates!